Our Privacy Statement is designed to inform you about the collection, use and disclosure of personal data as well as the physical, technical and administrative safeguards we have put in place to protect your information.
The Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”) governs the collection, use, disclosure and protection of Personal Data by organisations in a manner that recognises both the right of individuals to protect their data and the need for organisations to collect, use or disclose personal data for purposes that a reasonable person would consider appropriate in the circumstances.
Personal Data Protection Policy
1. Application of Policy
- This Policy is based on the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 and all the associated regulations and guidelines as may from time to time be issued by the Personal Data Protection Commission (“PDPC”) of Singapore. X-TRA may be subject to different or more restrictive local laws in jurisdictions outside of Singapore.
- By providing your personal data to X-TRA by you or through your Company or Group of companies (the “Group”), you agree to the terms of this Policy. Please review this Policy carefully before providing us with any of your personal data.
2. Collection of Personal Data
- For the purpose of carrying on X-TRA’s business, you may be requested to provide personal data such as, but not limited to, the following, without which it may not be possible to satisfy your request:
- 1. Full Name
- 2. Mobile Number
- 3. Residential Address
- 4. Residential Number
- 5. Personal Email Address
- 6. Passport/IC number
- 7. Bank Account Number
- 8. Credit History
- 9. Date of Birth
- 10. Information on immediate family
- 11. Marital status
3. Use of Personal Data Collected
- X-TRA either currently uses or may in the future use your personal data for the purposes you have been notified of and consented to or which are not prohibited by applicable law. This includes the following purposes:
- Performing obligations in the course of or in connection with the provision of services
- Verification of identity
- Responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback
- Processing of billing
- For the processing of booking arrangements during travels
- Complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or assisting in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority
- Transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third-party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes
- Any other purposes which X-TRA may inform you of in writing from time to time, but for which X-TRA will seek your separate consent
- If we wish to use, disclose or process your Personal Data for another purpose we will seek your explicit consent in writing beforehand.
- Upon accessing our website, it is possible that certain data may be stored on your device in the form of a cookie. The utilisation of cookies enables us to customize our website to more accurately align with your interests and preferences, and enhance your browsing experience through our services. The utilisation of a cookie is not in any manner associated with any of your personally identifiable data during your visit to our website. The option to either accept or decline cookies is available. It is a common occurrence that numerous web browsers tend to automatically accept cookies. However, it is within your purview to modify your browser settings to decline cookies, should you so choose. In the event that you opt to reject cookies, it is possible that you may not have complete access to all features and content of our website.
5. Disclosure of Personal Data
- All personal data held by X-TRA will be kept confidential but X-TRA may provide such information to third parties if it is necessary to satisfy the aforementioned purposes or a directly related purpose.
6. Withdrawal of Consent
- If you do not wish for us to use or disclose your Personal Data for any of the above purposes, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at (firstname.lastname@example.org). Depending on the circumstances and the nature or extent of your withdrawal, the withdrawal of your consent may result in us not being able to provide services to you.
7. Access and Correction of Personal Data
- If you wish to access, update or otherwise change or remove any information that you provide to us, please contact us at (email@example.com).
8. Accuracy of Personal Data
- X-TRA keeps personal data as accurate, complete and up-to-date as possible, by taking into account its use and the interests of our customers. The data provided will be validated by making references to generally accepted practices and guidelines. This includes the requests to see original documentation before using your personal data.
9. Protection of Personal Data
- X-TRA protects personal data against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification with security protection measures which are appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal data.
- However, with the existing protection measures in place to protect your personal data, you will appreciate that it is not for us to perfectly secure your personal data from cyber-attacks, such as hacking, spyware and viruses. On that account, you will not hold us liable for any unauthorised disclosure, loss or destruction of your personal data arising from such risks.
10. Retention of Personal Data
- X-TRA will retain your personal data only for as long as the purposes for which the data is collected or used (as notified to you) continues, or where necessary for our legal or business purposes. Thereafter, X-TRA will delete or destroy the personal data, or restrict access to data which can be associated with you.
11. Transfer of Personal Data Outside of Singapore
- We have taken steps to ensure that the appropriate levels of protection necessary to maintain the security and integrity of your personal data are in place. In addition, any data transferred outside of Singapore is processed only in accordance with the PDPA and any other applicable law.
Changes To Policy
We reserve the right to modify or change this Policy at any time. The Effective Date, as stated above, indicates the last time this policy was materially revised. Please refer to this page for any changes and updates to our Policy regarding our handling of your personal data.